Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Blog! Again!

Hello there readers. I'm starting yet another blog. The last one was about changing my life, eating better, exercising, etc. Which was fine. But as it usually goes, I fail at keeping up with my plans and put that blog on private so people would maybe forget my latest failure. Ha. Ha.

Anyway, this blog is different.

I find myself reminiscing a lot about stuff that's happened in my life, little stories that I want to share but never seem to. I have weird dreams that I just have to put on paper (or blog?). And I have opinions on pretty much every topic. So, I'm going to start cataloging them here! It's more fun that opening Microsoft Word and typing randomly. I get to make a pretty blog to go with my random stories!

Let's hope I keep this one up, eh? ;)

Welcome to Heather's bitchin' story time. Where the rules are made up and the points don't matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment